When in Rome and its raining.....

Rain chucking it down this morning so I'm taking the chance to update this Blog since I've not had much on-line time in the last two weeks.    We have been reflecting on this year which has been one marked with almost unbearable grief as most of you will know.     I miss my two brothers so much and often still catch myself thinking I must ring them, or send a funny message.    This year has made us resolve to live life to the full, be in tune with every moment and find joy in the everyday.       All cliches I know but it is how it is.

On a lighter note we have been following every day the health challenge of our dear granddaughter Susie who has just undergone a major operation to correct a spinal condition, scoliosis.    She is a brave girl and just starting to make a recovery at home.   Thanks at times like this for digital messaging so we have been able to visit her virtually at least.    We are so proud of Susie and all she has achieved and look forward to great things to come.

We have also been celebrating two births of baby girls in the families of our friends Julie/Terry and Christine/Pete.   We look forward to meeting little Elouise and Camillia (Mila) one day.    Both whoppers!        


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All at sea!

Speedy train